Article: [2016 Music Industry] 10 music agencies reveal how they did this year
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+543, -23] Didn't Cube fail this year... from 4minute to B2ST. JYP actually cemented their position as a top 3 agency with Twice while Big hit and Pledis really grew a lot as mid-tier agencies this year.
2. [+569, -62] Cube utterly failed this year. The year pretty much belongs to JYP, Big Hit, and Pledis.
3. [+233, -30] SM did average. On this year alone, JYP had the best results.
4. [+140, -15] Hope everyone does well in 2017~
5. [+55, -3] SM's title tracks this year lacked the public favorability that they had last year
6. [+80, -17] JYP did the best, had hits with both the Wonder Girls and Twice
7. [+37, -3] SM needs to stop copying their own songs next year, I'm looking at you Min Hee Jin-ssi
8. [+54, -10] YG probably did the least amount of work out of all the agencies this year
9. [+36, -5] JYP did best, Big Hit did great, SM and YG did about average
10. [+27, -3] YG does't even feel like a big agency anymore
11. [+23, -2] Cube ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+43, -9] SM basically just maintained themselves this year because of their base fandoms whereas YG promoted mainly overseas. The year belongs to JYP. They resurrected the Wonder Girls, Park Ah Yeon and Baek Yerin swept the digital charts, Twice became a one top, Got7 finally got a hit track, Park Jin Young is still at it with 'K-Pop Star'... I'd give the year to JYP, then Big Hit, then Girlfriend's agency
13. [+21, -2] JYP worked the hardest this year and did great