Article: Hanteo fixes Big Bang's album sales "300,000 -> 20,000 error fixed"
Source: Dispatch via Naver
1. [+3,477, -79] Pathetic Hanteo...
2. [+2,795, -98] Hanteo, can you please do your jobs right instead of causing fandom wars
3. [+2,374, -212] VIPs got a ton of hate all because of Hanteo's mistake
4. [+1,777, -63] This pretty much shows that if you pay Hanteo enough money, sajaegi is very much possible ㅋ how can you trust them? How did they not discover this error for half a day?
5. [+528, -6] It's not even a difference of a few thousand sales but over 15 times that was left up for half a day, it's ridiculous that they're blaming it on some machine error
6. [+463, -11] That's way too big of an error though? ㅋㅋㅋ What is Hanteo doing
7. [+384, -8] Yang Hyun Suk and Hanteo, go put your heads on the floor... screw this...
8. [+377, -8] How do you screw up calculations that bad that there's a 280,000 sale difference?
9. [+346, -2] Can't trust Hanteo...
10. [+384, -21] 60,000 is still a lot in sales but now they made the achievement seem less impressive ㅜㅜ
11. [+326, -3] I still don't get how you can mistake 300,000 and 20,000?
12. [+296, -12] They even stopped group orders because copies were supposed to be sold out... Hyun Suk-ah, start doing your damn job. Use your brain and get to work.
13. [+263, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So this proves that Hanteo is capable of sajaegi and manipulating numbers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+250, -11] Hanteo needs to release exactly what went on with this error because it's only getting the Big Bang fandom more hate and starting all sorts of rumors. Apologize and show exactly what went wrong instead of saying you can't say specifically!
15. [+190, -2] Well there goes Hanteo's trust factor