Article: EXO reps, "Nanjing concert postponed, date in discussion again"
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+669, -23] Enough with the Chinese refusing Hallyu, get rid of all the Chinese on Jeju Island and all the China Towns too
2. [+492, -17] Try to ban Hallyu all they want, China has more to suffer for it. I don't know what they're thinking being so prideful like this.
3. [+430, -24] EXO, just stick to promoting in Korea
4. [+329, -9] Is this the effect of the ban on Hallyu...
5. [+236, -7] Probably because of that ban on Hallyu
6. [+47, -4] But do they have to perform there??? Keep EXO in Korea and if the Chinese want to see them, make them come to Korea. Why insist on performing there when they don't want it???? Just tell the ones who want to see EXO to come to Korea
7. [+45, -4] We need to ban China too and kick all of the Chinese out of the industry
8. [+27, -1] Petty China
1. [+78, -5] If EXO can't perform in China, then have the Chinese fans come to Korea to see them. It'll help Korean tourism.
2. [+70, -10] Not sure why anyone's blaming EXO for this ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+41, -4] Stop pandering to the Chinese and come perform in Korea
4. [+12, -1] Even with EXO having a Chinese member Lay, they're still placing them under the Hallyu ban... it's like they're admitting that their own industry can't compete with Hallyu ㅋㅋ
5. [+7, -2] Not the first time China's been petty