Article: Ayumi, "During my days as Sugar in Korea, I felt like I was held in confinement... I dated secretly"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+3,120, -73] What's up with her chin????
2. [+1,772, -67] That chin.....
3. [+1,544, -83] Doesn't she not promote in Korea anymore?? But we get articles about her so often...
4. [+1,098, -37] So her secret is that she dated in secret??
5. [+714, -56] Ah, the power of time... her cute image is gone now ㅠㅠ
6. [+482, -18] I find it difficult to relate to former idols who cry and whine on TV shows about they didn't get to date and how hard it was for them. The fact that they're 'single' is what makes them sell as a product, what did they expect? They exist to sell a product and that product is a virtual relationship with their fans who think of them as their lovers. That's why fans are always pouring money into buying them luxury goods. It's not just a relationship where the fan likes them for their music. Do these idols think that they can make all that money for free at a young age and not expect any consequences? Don't be an idol if you want to date freely. Go get a part-time job that pays a few bucks an hour like the rest of your peers.
7. [+324, -6] I'm pretty sure Japan is a lot more strict when it comes to managing their idols, definitely moreso than Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it makes me laugh when I hear Korean idols complain about how hard it is being a Korean idol on Japanese variety shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+316, -4] Japan is even more strict to the point where Japanese idols have to shave their heads if they get caught dating......
1. [+374, -4] Her chin looks like my rice scooper
2. [+298, -9] Did she stick a rice scooper in her chin?
3. [+181, -4] Okay~
4. [+22, -1] She might be able to recover her past image if she takes out whatever's in her chin... please take it out
5. [+20, -0] Her chin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what the f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+15, -2] Is it some kind of trend to make your chin look like that lately?? Seo In Young too... what is that? A rice scooper?
7. [+15, -0] Not that she could've ever made it as an idol in Japan but they're way more strict when it comes to idols dating, to the point of shaving their heads. What is she complaining about 'confinement' in Korea?
8. [+14, -0] She doesn't know how good she had it ㅋㅋㅋ Japanese idols have to shave their heads and suffer exile if they get caught dating. Korea's nothing compared to them.