Article: Choa, "Moon Hee Jun's a good person, he was nice to me when AOA wasn't doing well"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+405, -95] And I guess Soyul was the one who fell for him out of all the idols he was being nice to
2. [+341, -127] So he cast his fishing pole out to several different idols and Soyul was the one that caught
3. [+305, -139] He wanted to make something happen with you
4. [+58, -9] Women are highly sensitive people, I think she would know if he was trying to hit on her or not. It's easy for women to think that they're being hit on if a man is being too nice to them but she explicitly says that he was being nice. If he was hitting on her, do you think she would even be bringing this up before his wedding? If he did hit on her and she wanted to screw him over, she would've phrased it differently like, "Why were you so nice to me back then?"
5. [+39, -7] Wow, the best replies have it so twisted... I came in to the article thinking Moon Hee Jun must be such a nice friend. Why is it that a man can't be nice to a woman without it being considered hitting on her?
6. [+24, -11] Damn, some people are really twisted
7. [+20, -22] Guess he wanted to hit on Choa first
8. [+17, -3] We all know this hyung is a good person inside and out, why would he have tried to hit on her. He's just a nice person, you idiots.
9. [+14, -3] Why are people automatically assuming he tried to hit on her just because he was nice to her?
10. [+14, -4] The top 3 best replies need to stop being hermits and go out and see what people in the real world are like