Article: BoA gives a 'passport greeting' to her fans
Source: Asia Today via Nate
1. [+350, -23] BoA's such a patriot for all that popularity she amassed in Japan... she has every right to greet everyone while waving the Korean passport
2. [+321, -20] If you think about it, everyone BoA's age is just now entering the work force... but she's already made enough in money and honor to live for the rest of her life without having to work again while still getting the respect she deserves~ jealous *_* It's obviously because she worked so hard since she was little to get to where she is now. Her diligence is commendable!
3. [+263, -14] I feel like BoA could've pursued anything and she'd have enough drive in herself to succeed. She's good at singing and dancing but also at acting too. Even when prestigious colleges offered her admission, she rejected them saying she didn't have the time for it and even turned down her casting in the drama 'Goong' to focus on music. She knows what she's doing.
4. [+28, -3] I live in Japan and every year on December I hear BoA's 'Meri Kuri' out on the streets
5. [+23, -3] Pretty ^^ looks like she's at the airport to head to the FNS music festival ㅋㅋ BoA's 'Meri Kuri' is always back on the Japanese charts every winter, so proud of her ㅎㅎ
6. [+20, -3] She's still so cool~~! ^^
7. [+16, -3] Probably the most successful '86er in Korea
8. [+15, -1] Her skin is just oozing dewy honey
9. [+14, -3] You're still my number one~
10. [+12, -0] Scriptwriter Kwon, where're you going!!!!!