Article: 'Radio Star' G-Dragon clarifies dating rumors with Kiko-Nana
Source: Newsen via Nate
Kyuhyun: You had both dating rumors and break up rumors this year
G-DRagon: Was that all this year? (The dating) isn't exact yet. Does admitting to a break up mean you were dating? Both aren't exact. I like meeting with groups of my friends and I'm not mindful of the pictures being taken. I always try to hang out with everyone. Whether you admit to relationships or not is a personal decision but I think that it affects the woman in the relationship too. I would've confirmed it publicly if the woman wanted it.
1. [+615, -44] How does this clarify anything though ㅋㅋ
2. [+599, -120] If a female celebrity spoke with this kind of attitude, she'd be exiled. But of course he's a male idol who gets shielded even after smoking marijuana ㅋ
3. [+560, -36] So what did he clarify again
4. [+90, -13] Seungri's damn hilarious though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally began liking him after seeing this episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+79, -6] Don't care about anything else because Seungri was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+66, -7] He's essentially saying he could never confirm the rumors because the woman's side didn't want to... he's not making decisions on his own out of consideration for her
7. [+56, -8] I think his answer was fine. He said he would confirm the rumors if the woman wanted it but he didn't because they never wanted to.
8. [+45, -9] I think GD handled it well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why should GD confirm anything when it's the woman's side that gets all the hate no matter what happens ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+44, -6] I think he made the right decision to handling the rumors. Everyone knows that the woman's side suffers more in public relationships so he won't confirm rumors first unless she wants to.
10. [+35, -5] I always thought Seungri was the immature maknae of the group but he actually seems like he has a good personality
1. [+4,411, -63] GD essentially means that he doesn't want to put the woman in harm's way so he'd rather not confirm rumors and we can all judge for ourselves
2. [+4,412, -177] But he basically admitted to dating them ㅋㅋ
3. [+2,973, -115] Seungri's hilarious, such a good talker
4. [+2,224, -112] I didn't notice that clip on his collar until today... even though he was probably wearing it in last week's episode too.. why does it match so naturally with his outfit.. is it expensive or something ㅡㅡㅋ
5. [+814, -16] Pretty surprised at how coolly Seungri talked about his scandal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ didn't think he'd ever talk about it
6. [+884, -70] He actually gave a good response ㅋㅋㅋ isn't that the best response you can give? It makes him look like a cool guy who is considerate towards his partners and it takes away the burden of having to confirm rumors too ㅋㅋ pretty smart of him
7. [+696, -32] So he did date them and is potentially still dating someone right now ㅋㅋ
Article: TOP, "I've dated 3 women till now, my ideal type is someone who doesn't drink"
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+206, -7] He seems to have a really unique mindset, it's going to be difficult to find a woman willing to put up with that...
2. [+205, -19] Taeyang seemed the most innocent ㅋㅋㅋ the rest of the members have a bit of an attention wh*re-ish personality...
3. [+134, -15] Shin Min Ah?
4. [+22, -2] He first dated that non-celebrity nuna, then Shin Min Ah, then a non-celebrity college student ㅋㅋ there were a lot of fan accounts of people spotting him with his ex who is a Park Bo Young lookalike
5. [+14, -8] Seungri and Taeyang seemed the most normal of the group
Article: 'Radio Star' Big Bang reveals all about dating, rumors, and YG family
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+5,709, -64] Seungri hard carried today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+4,582, -59] Agh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seungri's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he was funny last week but even more daebak today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the likable Gatsby ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+4,133, -55] Seungri's Yang Hyun Suk parody was crazy funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the funniest thing he's ever done
4. [+3,629, -60] Why is Seungri so cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's like a cute dongsaeng
5. [+3,302, -45] The most legendary variety show Big Bang has ever done today ㅋㅋㅋ hilarious
6. [+1,234, -17] They definitely seem to get funnier with age ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+1,164, -17] Seungri seems like a hard worker in life, good personality too
8. [+980, -13] Such a funny episode thanks to Seungri ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+349, -41] Fun episode today, actually laughed a lot ㅋ Seungri especially has such a funny way with words ㅋㅋ the funniest part has to be Kyuhyun's okaasan comment ㅋㅋ
2. [+339, -47] So funny, Big Bang needs to be on more varieties. I like them more after seeing them on a talk show like this.
3. [+282, -19] Gatsby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+64, -14] That Seungri kid is a lot better than my impression of him. He must've suffered a lot under such talented hyungs.
5. [+59, -12] Seungri is totally likable now!!!! He's so considerate to others
6. [+51, -4] This definitely puts Seungri in a new light for me, he seems really considerate of others
7. [+45, -6] Legendary 'Radio Star' episode today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Big Bang has unleashed their 11 years of experience ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+45, -2] Seungri saved the show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ