Article: Ailee, "People tell me to gain weight when I lose it... lose it when I gain it" pains of dieting
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+1,108, -30] People will b*tch whether you gain or lose... but Koreans do b*tch more when you gain
2. [+657, -28] Don't worry about what others think and just work on getting the body that you personally want~~ fighting!!!
3. [+513, -187] Her body was great when she took pictures for that webcam or whatever
4. [+23, -5] Don't make excuses. You're the one eating because you like eating and gaining weight for it without being able to maintain your weight loss. Why blame that on your fans?
5. [+22, -16] Has she ever been thin though? I don't remember it
6. [+20, -5] Amazing how confident she is even after featuring for MC Mong
7. [+14, -7] She's such a good singer that it doesn't matter if she's chubby or thin
8. [+13, -2] Yeah, I don't know how people expect her to lose weight but maintain her chest and thighs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+12, -3] I don't think anyone has ever told you to gain your weight back ㅠㅠ unni, you could stand to lose a few still
10. [+8, -4] She looks less like an ajumma after the weight loss
11. [+8, -3] When fans tell you not to lose weight, they mean lose weight but keep your chest and thighs