Article: Heo Youngji, "Dating? I'm OK with decades older than me"
Source: Sports Korea via Nate
When asked how many years older or younger she was willing to date, "I don't care. As long as I have feelings for them. They could be decades older than me. It's not a bad thing, right? I'm okay with younger too, but I think it'd be difficult if they were mentally younger than me."
1. [+309, -18] You can think like that at that age since most guys your age seem too immature and someone older seems cooler... but in 10 years, she's going to be looking for younger guys.
2. [+266, -14] If a man in his forties was like Jung Woo Sung or Lee Jung Jae, sure I could be attracted to him... but your average man in his forties is just a pot bellied ajusshi...
3. [+45, -11] Because at that age, you think every man at that age looks like Jung Woo Sung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+15, -7] The key point of what she said lies in "having feelings for them". All you old ajusshis don't stand a chance.
5. [+15, -8] Yeah well you won't have any feelings for them, trust me
6. [+12, -6] Is she prepping for a future scandal...
7. [+9, -5] Not even a few years older but decades though?
8. [+3, -0] But reality is that all older men look like Kim Gura...
9. [+2, -0] I honestly hope all the ajusshis don't get hope from reading this article... when she's talking about men who are decades older, she's talking about men who look like Jung Woo Sung~
10. [+2, -0] I could never date older than 10 years up...