Article: [Exclusive] YG decides not to attend MAMA "International schedule makes it difficult"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+164, -4] There were a ton of articles before saying that everyone's attending, why the sudden change of mind ㅋㅋㅋ Is YG dropping out or is Mnet being stubborn again?
2. [+131, -6] YG is in no mind to be attending anything right now
3. [+100, -8] Yang Hyun Suk is being so petty... he knows that MAMA will give the rookie award to IOI so he's not letting Black Pink on.... wow......
4. [+26, -15] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ugh, don't give them any awards;; so petty
5. [+15, -1] They're probably sitting out because they found out their artists won't be getting any awards... as if they're busy. Black Pink said so themselves that all they do is sit in their dorms.
6. [+14, -4] As if they even deserved the rookie award that went to Black Pink with the Melon awards ㅋㅋㅋ it should've been NCT for male and IOI for female but YG of course had to go and throw their power around for Black Pink to get it when they were behind in achievements and public popularity~ As if our country isn't already down with the likes of Choi Soon Shil and Jung Yoora getting in the way of actual people who have worked hard all their lives, it's even the entertainment industry acting up with the big guys taking it all
7. [+12, -1] Looks like IOI is getting the rookie award then ㅋㅋ petty YG
8. [+10, -1] YG obviously wanted to make some deals with Mnet using Big Bang as leverage but Big Bang has a concert that day and can't make it to MAMA so YG lost all their deal making power ㅋㅋㅋ and Mnet has no reason to bow down to YG if Big Bang's not on the line ㅋㅋㅋ of course YG would've put Black Pink on the show if they were going to get the rookie award but it's obvious that IOI is going to get it so YG's just playing it cool like they were never going to go anyway
1. [+2,441, -155] Black Pink has enough room in their schedule to more than accommodate MAMA so why aren't they going? Because they're not getting an award ㅋㅋ?
2. [+2,215, -136] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like Mnet said they won't be giving Black Pink the rookie award ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,601, -110] YG's better off staying quiet right now considering their situation
4. [+893, -70] I bet all of SM will attend ㅋㅋ
5. [+347, -25] Then that means the rookie award goes to Mnet's daughter group IOI
6. [+566, -105] That's rich coming from a company that put in a group that didn't even promote all year and turned an entire ceremony into a YG party. Glad that we won't have to listen to their dumb award speech talking about how disappointed they are in other artists for leaving without staying to watch their little YG party up on stage.
7. [+311, -30] None of them even had a comeback, it'd be weird for them to attend anyway
8. [+275, -22] I don't even get why a ceremony of Korean singers is being held overseas;; Do you ever see the Asian Games being held in Europe? Or the American Super Bowl being held in China? Or the Euro 2016 being held in the Middle East? Why is Korea holding a Korean award ceremony in Hong Kong??