Article: "Money does not equate to skill" Yeeun satirizes Jung Yoora's past SNS post
Source: YTN via Nate
In 2014, Choi Soon Shil's daughter, Jung Yoora, had written on SNS, "Blame your parents if you don't have skills. Don't take it out on my parents for having the (wealth) that they have. Money is skill too."
Yeeun wrote, "I'm the one who got horseback riding lessons but these two are better than me. Money does not equate to skill."
1. [+727, -19] Yewon is so refreshing ㅋㅋ anyway, let's start investigations into throwing Jung Yoora in jail
2. [+643, -17] Yeeun-ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋ our smartie pants ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+510, -15] As expected ㅋㅋㅋ she's so good at writing and getting straight to the point
4. [+24, -0] I honestly wonder if Jung Yoora would even be able to fund her own lifestyle if all financial support was cut from her?
5. [+22, -1] Yeeun's the one with respectable brains in the group, unlike some other pathetic group that had a member upload the Japanese confederate flag to make some yen
6. [+18, -1] Looks like she's not only book smart
7. [+13, -11] As much as I hate Jung Yoora, it is true that money is skill..
8. [+9, -2] I'm really not fond of public figures making statements like this, it's like trying to catch the trend wave...
9. [+8, -0] Money is skill though
10. [+7, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but it's hilarious because her own group was known for making too much money for how little talent they actually had ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought my ear drums were blown out when I first heard their 'Tell Me' live ㅋㅋㅋ