Article: UEE 'legs are way too thin'
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+1,226, -24] I don't see traces of her old face anymore ㅋ she looks so similar to Son Dambi now ㅋ
2. [+956, -10] From honey thighs to bird legs
3. [+786, -15] Where'd her old face go? ㅜㅜ
4. [+34, -1] Is she anorexic? It's sad that she doesn't see when she's the most beautiful
5. [+32, -1] I still don't get why she lost weight?? There's nothing healthy looking about her at all... Why do women think that being stick skinny is always the best?
6. [+31, -1] Being an actress is different from being a singer... you get a lot of long, close up shots on your own so it's important that the viewer feels comfortable with your face. Unfortunately for her, she's fixed it up too much that it has the opposite effect... tsk tsk.
7. [+31, -0] She was prettier when she had fuller cheekbones..
8. [+30, -3] The UEE that I liked is completely gone now
9. [+28, -0] She looks aged now...
10. [+28, -0] Grandma legs ㅠ
11. [+27, -5] How much of her jaw did she hack off ㅠㅠ doesn't have any anymore
12. [+22, -2] The rapid weight loss has aged her a lot ㅜ
13. [+18, -0] She was the best during After School, not only face wise but body, proportions, etc. I used to think she was the one top of female idols. What happened to her..