Tony Ahn reveals he once considered marriage with an ex who is a singer


Article: Tony Ahn, "I once considered marriage with a girlfriend who is a singer"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+200, -9] I read somewhere else that it's NGR

2. [+178, -36] Well seeing as how she's a good singer, I don't think it's who we're thinking of ㅎㅎ

3. [+114, -5] It's not HR

4. [+41, -1] But after seeing as how he doesn't clean up after himself or his home o the show, I would't want to marry him either ㅠㅠ he's too messy

5. [+40, -4] Nam Gyuri

6. [+20, -2] I guess it isn't Hyeri then since Hyeri can't sing

7. [+17, -27] Tony's mother said the girlfriend was better at singing than acting... Duksun is better at acting than she is at singing..

8. [+5, -0] If it was during his HOT days, then Hyeri was a total baby ㅋㅋ no way it could've been Hyeri ㅋㅋ

-