Article: 'SNL' reps apologize for sexual harassment suspicions against B1A4, "It was inappropriate'
Source: Newsen via Nate [video source]
A few of the SNL cast were caught on camera looking like they were groping B1A4 in inappropriate places which prompted criticism by fans.
1. [+142, -14] One of the cast members was even saying not too long ago about how she was scared of men because of being hit while out drinking before but she's the one committing sexual harassment now while smiling ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this isn't simply about switching the genders around, it's about going to the police and taking action over what happened. I always thought positively of her no matter what others said but this really ruins it for me.
2. [+126, -8] Imagine if a man had touched a female idol inappropriately, what would've happened? Kyah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+100, -11] Imagine all the talk about lawsuits if a man had done this to a girl group ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both male and female gagmen need to stop playing jokes where they think it's okay to touch anyone's body. It's gross, even as a fellow woman.
4. [+18, -1] Switch the genders, imagine if a man tried to touch a woman's va*gina, he would've been reported to the police immediately. Even just groping their chest would be the end of their career.
5. [+18, -1] I saw the video and it pissed me off so bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how is touching men like that a joke at all?? If I were B1A4, I'd say screw it to my idol image and grab her by the hair and throw her at the police station. That's crazy, irregardless of gender.
1. [+4,374, -205] I'll explain it for the people who don't know what happened. It wasn't just inappropriate, it was Lee Se Young and other female crew members acting as if they were touching B1A4's private parts. This is a sex crime but all SNL is doing is issuing a 5 sentence apology.
2. [+3,672, -112] Inappropriate (X) -> Sexual harassment (O)
3. [+3,718, -143] It's not just B1A4 that had this happen to them. INFINITE, Block B, Kim Min Suk, etc have all been sexually harassed but swept under the rug with an apology.
4. [+2,768, -123] Don't think that a short apology can bury a sexual harassment scandal like this. This is a crime. If you commit a crime, you need to be dealt the punishment. Crimes like this should not be normalized on TV. Please take those criminals off TV and issue a proper apology.
5. [+2,350, -76] ㅋㅋㅋ What kind of half a$$ed apology is that
6. [+601, -18] Lee Se Young is a repeat offender ㅋㅋㅋ did the same thing to INFINITE, why isn't she apologizing too?;;;
7. [+613, -24] I don't get why it's okay for women to kiss and touch other men inappropriately but imagine if a man had done this to a woman? He'd already be called to court and facing lawsuits...
8. [+402, -9] It's not only B1A4 but INFINITE too ㅡㅡ they've crossed the line with trying to be funny