Article: Park Shin Hye's Coldplay ticketing controversy "what's the issue?"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
Park Shin Hye updated her Instagram on the 23rd: "Failed to buy tickets for Coldplay.... sob ㅠㅠㅠ I want to go sobbbb ㅠㅠ" which netizens found controversial for it sounding like she wanted her fans to buy tickets for her.
1. [+2,022, -102] And this is why SNS is a waste of your life... ㅜㅜ
2. [+1,736, -162] Danny Ahn's tweets were controversial because he actually got what he asked for. No one's even gotten tickets for Park Shin Hye yet so it doesn't hurt to dish out the hate until after she's been given them.
3. [+1,675, -291] But there are about a thousand people complaining about it on Instagram other than Park Shin Hye too ㅡㅡ
4. [+244, -15] Park Shin Hye had a controversy before where she got mad over her manicure on SNS... She really needs to quit SNS... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+238, -5] CNBLUE's Minhyuk got hate too because he said he wanted an expensive watch that was still being sold in stores ㅋ
6. [+212, -16] Whether she's begging for the tickets or not, I think that she should've thought before posting it... Of course her fans will want to buy the tickets for her, and there have been other instances where posts like this were controversial for other celebrities...
7. [+200, -7] Coming from a celebrity, I do think that they're indirectly begging for it. There's been a ton of cases where celebrities asked for something and fans managed to make it happen. Shin Hye-ya, you make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, just pay up for a scalped ticket.
8. [+200, -10] This is totally a message to her fans seeing as how she wrote "I want to go" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+178, -10] It's fine for a non-celebrity to write a post like this but I don't think it's appropriate for celebrities... It puts pressure on fans and causes misunderstandings like this. This is definitely something that a celebrity shouldn't be posting about. An SNS is NOT your private section at all! Keep a private diary if you want a place to write your thoughts down. You're a public figure, everything you put out there is no longer in your own privacy. And if you want to be treated like the rest of us, you shouldn't have become a celebrity in the first place.
10. [+149, -7] I think people are suspecting her for having other intentions because there have been cases of celebrities asking for things like Danny Ahn and that U-KISS member with the limited Diablo 3 edition game...
11. [+131, -8] Look at people defending her because it's her. If it had been any other celebrity, they would've been ripped to shreds ㅋ
12. [+128, -5] Kang Minhyuk's case was a total beggar case. The watch he wanted could've easily been bought at any store but he talked as if he searched the entire world and couldn't find it and got caught ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+113, -2] Yeah, this was quite thoughtless of her to post
14. [+104, -7] If any of you have experience actually trying to buy hard to get tickets, you can't possibly think Park Shin Hye posted this innocently. I thought her post was ridiculous as someone who tried to buy the tickets for two straight days and failed while she was complaining after only trying the first day.
15. [+102, -5] You don't have to spell it out "Please buy it for me" to be considered begging... celebrities know that fans will do anything for them if they even give the nuance of wanting something.
16. [+92, -2] Park Shin Hye really needs to get off of SNS... first that manicure scandal, which she could've just stayed quiet about but she got all huffy and ended up getting double the hate... SNS seems to be poisonous for her than anything beneficial. Just write in your diary if you want to write down your thoughts so badly...
17. [+75, -4] CNBLUE's Minhyuk still takes the cake for me!!