Article: 'Group leave' Nam Taehyun, "Happy to have received such big love with Winner, I'll continue to pursue music" [official statement]
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+6,246, -717] Nam Taehyun overcame such a difficult survival to finally achieve his dream and debut... He's always worked hard to compose music and live up to the expectations of fans, but all that returned to him was a hiatus... I hope that Nam Taehyun and Winner are successful to prove everyone wrong. I'll always support you.
2. [+4,779, -437] I took a listen to his Soundcloud and he's a good song writer... It wouldn't be a bad idea for him to switch paths to producing music instead.
3. [+3,986, -396] Yeah... I'm sure it must've been hard so find strength and come out with good songs in the future~
4. [+3,557, -329] Although you're no longer Winner's Nam Taehyun, I'll always support you! Fighting!
5. [+3,274, -297] Fighting to the members! Fighting to Nam Taehyun! Let's all wish each other the best. I do feel sad because he did write some good songs.
6. [+805, -54] Just so sad about Winner... Hiatus for 900 days, promoted for 90 days... what a shame. Winner has good songs too..
7. [+615, -53] I'm not a fan but I've watched Winner since they started as Team A so it's sad to see how things are turning out. I liked Nam Taehyun too for how unique he is... ㅠ
8. [+551, -75] Thank you... You writing up a post like this makes it hit harder that it really is the end. I came to like the other members because of you so I'll continue to support the other members too... Your absence will be sorely missed. As your fan, I'll believe in you and wait. Whether it's music or anything else, I'll be waiting for you.
1. [+586, -91] He should work on his character and go learn a trade ㅋㅋ
2. [+470, -53] I still can't forget his horrible acting in 'Late Night Restaurant', he could be rivals with Dongho
3. [+368, -46] YG really doesn't throw out their artists for no good reason though ㅋㅋ
4. [+43, -8] YG wouldn't be crazy enough to debut him all over again. His career is pretty much over all things considered. He'll never have any career prospects in acting, he's not talented enough to go solo..
5. [+39, -16] Yeah well it's better than you staying and holding the other members back
6. [+36, -2] Seeing as how he's saying he'll continue to promote music must mean it wasn't an issue with discord with the members or his company ㅋㅋ just his thuggish attitude
7. [+36, -3] Everyone hates him except his fans ㅋㅋㅋ just the picture of him giving money is enough of a reason
8. [+35, -10] After watching video clips of Choi Soon Shil... I was reminded of Nam Taehyun giving money to an elderly man with it wedged between his fingers. It looked exactly the same as the way Choi Soon Shil handed over the phone to her secretary. You can tell how lowly Nam Taehyun thought of the valet to act like that to him... At least Choi Soon Shil is older, Nam Taehyun's still a kid..