Article: [Exclusive] "One more syndrome' Lee Hyori prepares for comeback with '10 Minute' composer
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+2,449, -204] '10 Minute'... was such a good song!!!
2. [+2,538, -261] She's Lee Hyori no matter what anyone says... the only one who can pull her style off. There are a ton of singers with amazing vocal talent but rare to find a true star like her...
3. [+1,843, -190] 'U Go Girl' is such a good song..
4. [+1,332, -156] Can't wait, I wonder what the song will be like
5. [+160, -30] '10 Minute' was seriously legendary for its time... idols ever since have tried to copy the concept but it's been a struggle
6. [+89, -20] To be fair, '10 Minute' wasn't popular because the song itself was good but because the concept overall was provocative for its time, as well as the types of skin exposing outfits she chose
7. [+41, -4] Yeah, didn't really feel her 'Miss Korea' album.. I'd rather she go back to something like '10 Minute'...
1. [+471, -70] Finally, the real thing has arrived. Can't wait for Hyori the God
2. [+436, -44] I personally love the girls hip hop concept on her best like 'Hey Girl' of her first album and the Samsung Anycall series concepts
3. [+369, -49] Yup, she's Lee Hyori no matter what anyone says..
4. [+16, -7] I hope she becomes the Madonna of Korea ㅎ
5. [+14, -7] 'U Go Girl', '10 Minute', all such great songs!!!!
6. [+13, -0] '10 Minute' and 'U Go Girl' were her best releases... all her releases after were a bit... weird
7. [+12, -4] It's going to be hard to live up to or surpass the fame of '10 Minute' but I can't wait to see
8. [+11, -6] She may be a bad singer but she has excellent command of the stage. As much as female idols try to look sexy, they can never live up to Lee Hyori