Ladies Code doesn't feel intimidated by other idols


Article: 'Radio Show' Ladies Code, "We never let ourselves get intimidated by other idols"

Source: TV Report via Nate

"We don't get intimidated against other idols. We just can't. We all have nice personalities but people say we look cold and scary if we don't talk. It's probably just our image since most idols these days are young and pretty. We're trying to distinguish our own color to survive amidst them."

1. [+320, -16] Ladies Code has a certain charm to them that differentiates them from other idols. I wish them the best ㅜ_ㅜ!

2. [+260, -10] I know that they don't want us to feel bad for them... but I don't think it can be helped, I have to admit I do.. They look sad even in the picture used in the article

3. [+169, -8] I support you guys

4. [+22, -8] I don't know why they keep pushing this depressing dance concept ever since the accident, I'm really not for it. It'd be better if they just went all out with a ballad but their concept overall seems heavily depressing now.

5. [+20, -0] What group would dare to try and intimidate them?

6. [+17, -1] I wish nothing but the best for you, and it's not because I feel bad but because I support you &&

7. [+16, -3] Still can't believe RiSe is not a part of this world ㅠㅠ

8. [+8, -0] Eunbi-ya ㅠㅠ

9. [+7, -1] I liked that they have a certain feel to their songs since 'Galaxy'~~ I wish you all the best!

10. [+3, -0] I'd rather they either go all out with a ballad or an upbeat dance song than something in between. No one will ever put you girls down if you decide to go with an upbeat dance concept ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-