Kyungri plays up her cat features with a catwoman mask


Article: Kyungri transforms into a catwoman oozing with sexiness

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+512, -88] I still can't forget her Ra Miran-looking bare face..

2. [+384, -61] Mask over bare face

3. [+166, -46] Quite the flat chest...

4. [+32, -21] Sorry Kyungri-ya, but my attraction to you has been halved after seeing your bare face ㅠ

5. [+29, -15] Attention wh*re?

6. [+16, -6] She really shouldn't have revealed her bare face....

7. [+13, -8] The worst bare face I've seen

8. [+12, -0] No bra? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+12, -5] I stopped being her fan after seeing her bare face. Her agency needs to reflect for letting her reveal it.

10. [+12, -5] She showed me that a full on transformation with make up alone is possible ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had noticed before that all her selcas were taken at the same angle but it was the make up that also played a part ㅋㅋㅋ really shows why actresses are a wall when it comes to beauty

-