Article: MC Gree "I'm grateful for even the controversy surrounding my admission to Inha University"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+11,984, -1,283] You never would've gotten in if your father wasn't Kim Gura
2. [+9,955, -862] I have no words to say. It's only the ones with golden spoons in our country who can live a decent life ㅜㅜ How can anyone understand the pain of college students struggling to make ends meet right now
3. [+9,548, -864] The power of a golden spoon ㅋㅋ
4. [+8,627, -719] Honestly, he was ranked last in his class all high school long and he got into Inha University????
5. [+2,142, -71] Celebrities whine all the time about how hard they have it but they make sure that their kids become celebrities later on too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+2,084, -66] The fact that he says he put everything on the line and tried really hard to get in is absolutely disrespectful to the other kids his age who are really struggling and working as hard as they can to advance in life
7. [+1,998, -81] 409 people applied and Inha University only chose six, and some rapper kid made it in as one of them?
8. [+1,666, -67] I'm actually pissed off that he's grateful that this has become a controversy
9. [+1,529, -65] So he got in because he's good at acting? What is he, a prodigy at rapping and now acting too? What a multi-talented life, eh? ㅠ
10. [+1,469, -64] He wouldn't even be able to step a foot inside the campus gates without Kim Gura's influence