Kang Dong Won gets grabbed by fans off stage





Article: Kang Dong Won almost falls on the stairs after being grabbed by a fan

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+809, -11] Scrolling past the first and second pictures... and then hul at the third picture ㅋ

2. [+567, -15] Look at his facial expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+463, -16] Omo~!

4. [+48, -0] The importance of angles ㅋㅋ..

5. [+32, -4] Made me question if this was the Kang Dong Won I knew until I hit the third picture...

6. [+29, -0] I think these pictures are the most embarrassing ones of his I've seen yet ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+28, -0] He looks like he's gained some weight too? His face had more dimension but now it's flat

8. [+21, -6] Finally his coordi is getting to work though. He's handsome enough that all he needs is a coat and a necktie to shine.

9. [+20, -2] So cute in that first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+16, -5] Lee Jong Suk would've probably slapped that fan's face

11. [+16, -10] Starting to see his age in his face now...

12. [+15, -2] I guess it's even possible for Kang Dong Won to have an embarrassing picture

-