Hyoyoung attends her drama production conference


Article: Ryu Hyoyoung 'really looks identical to twin Hwayoung'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+306, -35] So Hwayoung is the prettier one..

2. [+260, -7] If you're going to make that the title, at least put up the other sister so we can compare...

3. [+134, -60] Ryu Hwayoung = an upgraded, sexier version of Park Shin Hye! I think most men would agree with me! Anyone who downvotes this is a woman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+19, -5] Hwayoung and Hyoyoung are natural beauties, they barely got any work done

5. [+14, -6] It's odd how you're more drawn to Hwayoung's face though...

6. [+13, -4] You can differentiate them by a beauty mark... Hyoyoung has a mole underneath her eye

7. [+11, -1] Hyoyoung is the cute, innocent style whereas Hwayoung is the sexy, chic style... there's a slight difference between them

8. [+11, -1] I feel like I wouldn't be able to tell if they replaced the other in a schedule because they were sick or something ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+9, -4] Men can tell the difference... Hwayoung is super sexy looking

10. [+8, -0] There's a slight difference to them. I can tell why there's a lot of confusion on telling them apart but they just have a different feel to them.

11. [+7, -2] I'd believe it if someone told me Park Shin Hye, Hyoyoung, and Hwayoung were triplets

-