Article: "Time has stopped" Han Ga In's classy beauty
Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+842, -23] Usually faces that have a round forehead, high nose bridge, and thick double eyelids give the impression of a plastic surgery monster but Han Ga In proves that it can be beautiful all together if it's all natural...
2. [+631, -25] Huk, so pretty...
3. [+577, -17] She really is of another class
4. [+42, -22] Why do I find her prettier in pictorials but not as pretty in dramas?
5. [+38, -3] So beautiful, probably the prettiest female celebrity out of them all right now
6. [+33, -4] Her face is so refreshing after seeing so many plastic faces. She's aging so naturally... even though there's barely any difference compared to her debut and now.
7. [+29, -7] She has such a puppy face. Pretty face, smart brains... and her face is natural so I'm sure her daughter will be pretty too~
8. [+28, -2] She's gorgeous for a 36 year old mother
9. [+28, -5] You can see that she's aging now but she shows that there's nothing wrong with aging ^^
10. [+25, -3] Wow, no matter how much plastic surgery all those plastic unnis get to replicate this look, they can never replicate the natural aura that people like Han Ga In give off. She doesn't even look like she's a mother, so prettty..
11. [+20, -3] Plastic surgeons can never replicate this classy, natural aura
12. [+19, -2] All you stupid fans who praise idols for being goddesses... this is what you call a natural beauty~ so classy and luxuriously beautiful
13. [+18, -2] How can a pure Korean have such features? I feel like her beauty has transcended the limits of natural Korean features
14. [+14, -0] She has all the features that all the plastic surgery monsters try to copy. Features like her are so common, but never as natural looking as her.