Article: Go Ara enters the FA market... contract with SM expires
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+4,682, -53] I really thought she'd stay with SM for life...
2. [+3,377, -106] Go Ara and Lee Yeon Hee match SM the best though..
3. [+2,334, -41] She's leaving SM??????????..
4. [+1,879, -70] She'd be better off staying with SM or at least moving to C&C
5. [+1,561, -85] Might as well stay if she has nothing going for her
6. [+542, -18] It might be better for her to move to a professional acting agency if she wants to be successful as an actress. SM has a really bad eye for picking dramas, they have no infrastructure for their actors.
7. [+547, -34] I never thought she'd leave SM, what a surprise. Most of her fame is due to her agency anyway, she should just stay.
8. [+460, -13] SM does seem to be pretty bad at managing their actors though... I heard SM tried to turn down her role in 'Reply' ㅜㅜ
9. [+457, -20] She still lacks 2% of something, probably why she's not hugely popular
10. [+470, -48] Yeah she's pretty but that's it..
1. [+503, -21] Hul, I really thought Go Ara and Lee Yeon Hee would stay with SM for life... isn't it better for the two to stay in SM anyway? It's an idol agency so they have a lot of income to work with so it doesn't matter if these two have flop dramas or movies, SM will continue to land them roles... Other acting agencies throw out their actors who flop in dramas.
2. [+447, -39] She's not that great of an actor, she really needs a big agency like SM to back her up...
3. [+393, -34] Sticky situation... so many pretty stars lately, and she's not an exceptional actor either....
4. [+39, -11] Your typical flower without a scent, poor actor... SM's been training her since she was little but she hasn't improved, probably why they aren't renewing with her
5. [+26, -0] She's not that bad at acting... but maybe she just has a bad eye for picking dramas? She can find another role like Najung if she finds another character that brings out her charms. I think it's great that she left, it'd be better to work with an agency that specializes in actors and can pick better dramas for her
6. [+24, -2] I'm glad she left. She wasted her pretty face on their lack of support. When she hit daebak with 'Reply', SM needed to have supported her more. She'd probably be doing better now if they had. She's older now and it's better for her to join an agency that manages actors only.
7. [+23, -3] It'd be better for her to find an acting agency. SM doesn't give her any good opportunities, they're too busy giving that trouble maker Sulli lead roles in movies.
8. [+22, -8] Yoona, Go Ara, Lee Yeon Hee... well that breaks the top 3 beauty trifecta of SM...