Article: Girlfriend Shinbi faints mid-stage due to dizziness... "nothing wrong at the moment"
Source: E-Daily via Naver
1. [+329, -11] I'm glad that there's nothing wrong but she seems to have over-exerted herself. Let's take it easy, yeah?
2. [+255, -10] Their choreography is tough enough as it is, but more schedule on top of it has probably been too much for her ㅠㅠ
3. [+256, -17] I saw the short clip and my heart dropped when I saw her fall even though I'm not even a fan. Take care of your health... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+169, -15] Girlfriend's maknaes are all suffering from all these schedules ㅠ Eunbi-ya, Yewon-ah, recover soon. And Source Music, take care of their schedules before the other members fall ill too!
5. [+87, -8] Eunbi, don't be sick. Love you Girlfriend, don't be sick.
6. [+45, -2] She fainted and the best they can say is, "She looks to be okay. It looks possible for her to return to activities as normal"???????????? At least let her rest for a few days.
7. [+43, -3] Their choreography is tough as it is and their agency keeps piling on the schedules...
8. [+48, -5] Source Music overschedules the group... I've never seen a group perform at as many events as they do. They've won #1 a lot and even took home rookie awards so let them rest now.
1. [+172, -7] I understand that they want to milk it while they can but watch their health too..
2. [+142, -7] Isn't Umji on break too because she has health issues? Stop working them and let them rest.. they've made enough money ㅜㅜ
3. [+111, -5] I know that they're a small agency and they want to milk them while they can but Shinbi and Umji are 19 years old... they're minors. Feed them well and let them get some sleep. Is their CEO a thug? Would he treat his own daughters like this?
4. [+17, -1] I think that their agency is overscheduling them. Umji had to drop out of activities too and the agency will have more to lose the more injured their artists get.
5. [+17, -2] If they're being worked to the point of fainting when it's not even an official promo season, just how overworked are they?