Eunji claims to eat one fried chicken a day


Article: Jung Eunji, "I eat 1 fried chicken a day instead of regular meals, even had one today"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+710, -32] I feel like way too many idols are lying for that "I'm so relatable" image;;

2. [+680, -32] Feel like she's lying

3. [+43, -2] ㅋㅋㅋ She probably means 1 chicken breast salad a day.......

4. [+41, -2] Come on, write the scripts to be more realistic~

5. [+30, -4] What a liar... stop lying about such obvious things

6. [+30, -2] Yeah and she probably only picks out the chicken breast to eat ㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -9] Okay, but you still featured for MC Mong

8. [+18, -5] I know someone in real life who orders fried chicken every day... they apparently never get sick of it

9. [+15, -6] Why wouldn't it make sense though? If she doesn't eat other carbs and only eats a fried chicken a day, it won't affect your diet that much. And obviously she goes to work out after. I think you can still manage your body on a diet like this as long as you work out.

10. [+15, -0] I guess she eats nothing other than that one fried chicken all day. When I order fried chicken, I only pick at it all day too and eat nothing else in case I gain weight. You won't gain weight eating like that, and especially since she's a celebrity who probably has a more active schedule. I doubt she'd gain weight from eating a fried chicken a day if she exercises too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+12, -2] Don't lie

12. [+11, -2] Why does she think we'd believe that??????

13. [+11, -5] Ugh, what a mythomaniac

14. [+10, -3] Is she a mythomaniac too?

15. [+9, -0] I'm going to bet that it's 1 chicken salad a day.. ㅋ

-