Article: [Exclusive] Moon Hee Jun's fiance is Crayon Pop's Soyul... idol couple is born
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+3,013, -46] Huh???? This is about as random as Seo Taiji and Lee Eun Sung
2. [+2,685, -33] I never imagined this;;;;; wow, daebak, even HOT is getting married;;;;
3. [+2,239, -165] Soyul totally hit jackpot, who thought after all that noise with their ilbe scandal and all
4. [+227, -9] I guess Soyul wasn't suffering from a panic disorder, so is she pregnant then~!!!!
5. [+189, -5] Soyul's 26 years old ㅋㅋ and I thought she had a panic disorder, what's going on? Is she pregnant then? This is so random
6. [+179, -3] The combination of the two feels like dipping pork into strawberry jam... what in the world
7. [+161, -2] Usually random combinations of this type are 90% shotgun weddings
8. [+145, -3] Didn't Soyul go on hiatus because of a panic disorder?
1. [+583, -34] So Soyul halted promos not because of a panic disorder but to prepare for her wedding and maybe pregnancy?
2. [+506, -34] Oppa... congratulations but... this isn't a shotgun wedding, is it?
3. [+414, -19] Moon Hee Jun seems like such a decent person though
4. [+34, -3] Who cares if it's a shotgun wedding if they're taking responsibility for their actions?
5. [+23, -2] Keep in mind that Moon Hee Jun turns 40 next year. Who cares if she's pregnant or not when he's taking responsibility and is at the age to?
Article: Crayon Pop Soyul reps, "NOT a shotgun wedding... wedding to be held in February"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+398, -6] There's no other celebrity like Moon Hee Jun, and no reason to hate on him at all either. I trust that he'll have a happy life with her. Congratulations to the two.
2. [+330, -8] I don't think it's a shotgun wedding, I think they're just rushing it because of his age. It's better for her to marry Moon Hee Jun since he's more stable financially than Crayon Pop's bleak future
3. [+330, -4] Have a happy life, saint Hee Jun hyung
4. [+33, -2] I'm sure Hee Jun hyung is not having a shotgun wedding but even if he is, he's earned himself a shield from any and all hate so don't any of you dare do it
5. [+20, -1] Nowadays everyone denies shotgun weddings but then end up giving birth not too long after the wedding~~~~ ㅋ
1. [+20,293, -76] Hul daebak..........?
2. [+15,539, -82] Soyul???? I never expected this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+12,466, -149] Wow, I never expected this combination... congratulations!!!
4. [+9,145, -91] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is more surprising than Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin, what is going on?
5. [+10,124, -707] Soyul... I guess it wasn't her panic disorder but her wedding plans
6. [+2,816, -31] Well her husband has proven to have a super strong mentality so I'm sure she can depend on him for lots in life
7. [+2,145, -21] ????????? I doubted my eyes when I first read this
8. [+2,151, -47] Why did I always think that he'd end up getting married to some beautiful woman in her late twenties from a wealthy family who probably majored in ballet or music??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+4,178, -63] They've been dating since April but are already getting married next year February ㅋㅋ they move fast
2. [+4,477, -470] Yeah well we'll be waiting for news of the baby's birth
3. [+2,987, -40] We didn't even hear rumors of them dating yet, this is so surprising
4. [+2,143, -256] If they've only been dating since April, isn't this all too early? Either way, they both hit jackpot so I hope they have a happy life
5. [+826, -51] She's 100% pregnant ㅋㅋ but in today's world, it's something to congratulate considering how many more cases there are of couples struggling to get pregnant. He's old too so it's a celebration for them.
6. [+752, -33] So pregnancy, not a panic disorder
7. [+560, -3] I guess that's why Soyul opted out of Crayon Pop's promos
8. [+462, -9] I wonder how they hid it all along... congratulations, but this really took me by surprise