Article: CL, another 'Quran' controversy... official apology "Mistake of the engineer"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+313, -19] Whenever I see Korean idols who claim to have found success in America and look at the audience of their concerts, there are more Koreans in the crowd than foreigners
2. [+245, -5] Be careful, you'll get yourself killed if you mess with Islam
3. [+223, -11] Well if it was an attempt at noise marketing, it was a dumb one
4. [+18, -2] Finding success in America is hard. It doesn't matter how popular you are in your home country, the American market is just too big which means the wall that you have to climb is that much bigger. I feel like it'd be easier to go the John Park route and go on a show like American Idol to get your name out there.
5. [+17, -3] Maybe she can be the first Korean to advance into the Middle Eastern market
6. [+14, -3] Well what do you expect when she sings what others write for her without any thought of her own, like a certain someone else we know
7. [+10, -2] Is it noise marketing or what...
8. [+7, -2] YG always blames their staff whenever something goes wrong
1. [+74, -5] So she's still in America doing stuff.. Had no idea..
2. [+53, -2] Her engineer turned on the old version and she didn't realize it and kept singing it, they're both at fault
3. [+61, -11] Self proclaimed world star ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+20, -2] I feel like her promotions are deja vu of what JYP did with G Soul and Min... although I'm sure she's in a better situation than they were