Article: CL x Sandara Park "Thank you for your love for 2NE1, we are a family forever"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+5,151, -116] Another legendary group gets added to history... I know that this is the cause of someone's mistake but it's so unfortunate that the group is ending the way it is...
2. [+4,633, -189] 2NE1 honestly brought back life to idol reality shows ㅋㅋ 2NE1 TV was so fun...
3. [+4,164, -177] They really were a one of a kind girl group. It's because of 2NE1 that I found new songs to listen to... and I know that their songs will last forever.
4. [+3,500, -131] They showed up out of no where in 2009 and really made their mark in the Korean music industry's girl group history. I had no idea they'd end the way they did ㅠㅠ I was a fan since debut and became a Park Bom fan after 2NE1 TV... They were the first girl group to have such great viewer ratings with their own reality show and it even went to three seasons. Now it's all just a memory ㅎ For the past 7 years, all of their songs have been hits and digital breakers. I don't know if we'll ever see that again but I'll always support them and they'll always be the best girl group to me. Love you girls ♡
5. [+2,757, -107] Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh 2NE1 - I'll miss you guys
6. [+513, -17] They will be remembered as legends. Will there be another girl group that can chart every single song on their album like they did?
7. [+436, -10] They had such great songs... I Don't Care, Lonely, Ugly... their debut stage left a real impression too. So sad that this is all ending.. I wanted to hear more of their songs. I never thought YG would disband groups like this but I guess it ultimately happened..
8. [+442, -15] Can they at least release what they've been working on? I'd be willing to buy it. What do they expect us to do if they suddenly announce a disbandment like this? I still can't believe it
9. [+405, -11] Rarely did you ever see a group like 2NE1 with such formidable public recognition
10. [+362, -15] I'm the Best was so good... we'll meet sometime again!
1. [+814, -58] Okay whatever please just catch that drug smuggler and report her. Your company itself is wriggling with criminals akin to Choi Soon Shil.
2. [+766, -47] Park Bom doesn't even give an apology or anything and is just going to disappear by burying her drug scandal? Amazing.. YG's the absolute worst
3. [+677, -39] They lost it all trying to hide that Park Druggie... Let's at least get Park Bom the punishment she deserves
4. [+31, -5] That Park Bom b*tch ruined the bright futures of three kids... CL will do fine as a solo but I feel really bad for Sandara and Minzy... especially Sandara, she has a face for acting. Park Bom, that b*tch...
5. [+24, -6] Why did CL write in English?
6. [+23, -0] I knew that 2NE1 was over when Black Pink debuted with 2NE1's exact style
7. [+22, -1] Any 2NE1 fan will know that Sandara was the best when it came to thinking of us fans and being there for us. I'm thinking she was the member who wanted to protect the group till the last. Such a shame... She's such a nice person, I want to support her no matter what she does.
8. [+21, -3] What makes me sad is that Black Pink is singing the songs that sound like they were meant for 2NE1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is all Park Bom's fault
9. [+20, -1] So sad to see this group go... their songs were so good
10. [+17, -1] Honestly, 2NE1 was the only group that could even compete against SNSD when they were at the height of their beauty and peak of their fame. 2NE1 was the only one that got through to the public who was only beauty obsessed. They used their skills and charisma with albums full of songs that deserved equal charting... Couldn't they have had a comeback with Park Bom? Minzy and CL are good enough vocals already..