Chanyeol and more cast in SM produced drama 'Missing Nine'



Article: EXO Chanyeol, Lee Sun Bin, Choi Tae Joon, Ryu Won confirmed for 'Missing Nine'

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+853, -150] First time in a while I've been so unattracted to a drama

2. [+524, -88] Ha... Sun Bin has been on the rise lately but all the choices have been wrong from starring in MC Mong's music video to this drama..

3. [+451, -149] I personally like Chanyeol but I find his acting cringeworthy...

4. [+160, -12] 'Jealousy Incarnate' is SM's drama too ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+88, -21] Isn't SM the production company for this drama????

6. [+17, -2] Really looking forward to Choi Tae Joon after seeing him on 'WGM'... I've been liking Lee Sun Bin too after 'I Live Alone', can't wait for this drama

7. [+11, -2] Why is Lee Sun Bin everywhere now though??? I see her everywhere

8. [+46, -14] A drama that takes place on a lost island, seems like a fresh plot for once! Can't wait for the pilot!

-