Article: [Exclusive] B2ST chooses the path of their own "Might contract this weekend... and change name as well"
Source: SpoTV News via Nate
1. [+408, -14] Change your name from B2ST to Best
2. [+398, -13] Discuss it with Shinhwa~
3. [+312, -8] Wow, that's great, I support them
4. [+38, -1] Your fans aren't going anywhere just because your team name changes so don't worry
5. [+35, -3] Cube is such trash. B2ST's contract expired on October 15th so why is Cube being so petty by still registering B2ST's name under their trademark rights even after? Did you think the group would renew if you did that? Look at them, they're even willing to change their team name to escape from this trash of a company. If you actually did anything for them, they would've renewed on their own tsk tsk.
6. [+32, -1] Cube, you better have some respect for the group that got you where you are and not even think of getting up to any funny business
7. [+28, -1] I support you! I'm fine even if your name isn't B2ST
8. [+16, -2] Cube is so petty~ I'm a 38 year old ajusshi myself but B2ST is the only male idol I support. Don't mess with them~
Article: Cube reps, "Decision to give up on B2ST's name? We're still discussing contract renewals"
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+5,465, -71] Please let go of both B2ST and their trademark rights
2. [+4,698, -59] What is Cube saying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cube-ya, let them go now ㅋㅋㅋ so petty ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+3,686, -47] Cube, you need to stop... starting to feel bad for you..
4. [+3,393, -51] Poor Cube ㅋㅋㅋ even if you refuse to give up B2ST's name, the members don't want to stay with you anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so just let them go already ㅜㅜ
5. [+1,278, -24] As a B2ST fan for 6 years, I've never seen Cube respond so quickly to an issue. I'm actually suspicious as to whether Cube put this out or it's all from a journalist's imagination ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+391, -9] Wow, Cube is fast for once with a retort article. Hey, you realize you were never this fast as a company? Ugh, take a good hard look at your past actions and ask yourself if you'd want to go back if you were B2ST too
7. [+338, -7] Until when are you going to deny the inevitable, it's been over a month already. I actually want to applaud Cube for how desperate they're being ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+325, -8] Does Cube not get it yet... B2ST doesn't want to renew contracts with you. How is it that every single article you guys say it's still "under discussion" ㅠ just let B2ST go, please
9. [+268, -5] If Cube won't give up B2ST, they can just change their name to Bst since it's the same thing in Korean anyway