Article: American elections Trump in the lead 'unexpected'... 128 vs 97 electoral votes
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+2,103, -90] This is crazy ㅋㅋ how can something we worried about turn into reality ㅋㅋ I honestly thought for sure Hillary would win...;;
2. [+1,657, -47] The power of the silent conservative votes is indeed scary... It seems pretty much confirmed that it will go to Trump. They're going to need to do a lot of prep for the backlash they're going to get in stocks.
3. [+1,645, -260] I blame Choi Soon Shil for Hillary losing..
4. [+102, -12] This is why the hidden conservative vote is scary... liberals can chat it up all they want on the internet but the conservatives speak quietly with their votes.
5. [+97, -2] Looks like the Americans chose a psycho over one with political scandals
6. [+83, -0] Scared we're going to get a second IMF
7. [+79, -8] Man just how unfit was Hillary if she even lost to Trump though
8. [+67, -2] America's going to be a mess soon ㅋ
9. [+65, -5] This is, it's all over. It's not only America but the entire world.
10. [+58, -1] And Korea's future turns further into the abyss
Article: Hillary supporters lose their words
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+1,291, -55] Their facial expressions are the same as mine... I don't support Hillary but come on, Trump is just all sorts of wrong...
2. [+1,111, -37] Their faces are our faces when we realized we've been played by Choi Soon Shil all along...
3. [+984, -58] I can understand how they feel. It's how I felt when I realized that Park Soon Shil was elected four years ago... It's only going to get more dramatic from here. Really takes only a moment for an entire country to fall apart ㅋ
4. [+27, -1] Trump is a disaster to the entire world... what to do... Jong Un needs to get flat on the floor..
5. [+18, -1] Guys, this isn't anything to be happy about... considering all the things Trump has said about our own country, we're pretty much screwed inside and out
6. [+16, -1] It's like all those times we joked about voting Heo Kyung Young for president but him actually getting elected...
7. [+14, -2] If only they saw our country and realized how fu*cked you are when you elect the wrong president
8. [+11, -0] Lee Myung Bak = chaebol trash, Park Geun Hye = dumb, Trump is both
1. [+229, -18] I still remember the emptiness I felt when Choi Soon Shil was elected 4 years ago so I completely understand how they feel
2. [+217, -14] As if our own problems weren't enough, what's this now...
3. [+172, -23] That was me 4 years ago... and how I look now will be how you Americans look in 4 years...
4. [+15, -5] I know too well how you feel ㅠㅠ
5. [+11, -3] Well, you Americans are going to go backwards in time now... because for us Koreans, it feels like we're living in the 1970s now.
1. [+4,592, -65] Trump's generation has begun
2. [+2,846, -85] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow what's going on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,731, -189] Ugh.....
4. [+1,034, -20] The fact that Trump beat all predictions and dominated the polls must mean that he actually represented what people are secretly feeling on the inside... "I hate immigrants, I hate China, I hate losing trades, I hate black people, I know all of this is wrong but I still hate it all!!!!"
5. [+846, -63] Hillary ran to become the first female president of American history, Trump ran to become the first psycho clown president of American history... Well, Korea's president achieved both.
Article: [2016 US Election] 'cheering vs tears' the reactions between Trump and Hillary supporters
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+348, -16] The picture of white men cheering vs colored women crying is very telling of their future...
2. [+303, -16] I feel like Trump supporters have something common in Trump... they all seem crazy ㅡㅡ; ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+20, -8] You Americans only have 3 good months left... it's going to be hell right after, just like how hellish Korea is right now...
4. [+16, -9] We might see how a country that has ruled a generation will go down the path of destruction
5. [+16, -7] There seems to be a lot of fools. Just because you can't vote for the best doesn't mean you can't avoid voting for the worst.
Article: Hollywood in panic over prospects of Trump presidency
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+2,405, -67] How do you expect us Koreans to survive if you guys are thinking of moving out of the country just over Trump...
2. [+1,813, -49] A wrong vote can turn a country into this big of a mess... didn't you learn anything from looking at Korea? Sigh
3. [+1,018, -32] Well, looking forward to seeing the Hollywood stars keep their promises
4. [+942, -38] The world is ending
5. [+119, -12] We have no right to blame Americans considering we voted Park Geun Hye into office ourselves too
6. [+96, -6] It's not only Hollywood in panic but us too..