Article: EXO, BTS, Taeyeon, Twice... 2016 MAMA, the voting wars have begun
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+2,377, -96] Male groups are at a significant advantage in voting wars like this... men usually never vote for things like this
2. [+1,741, -122] Girl groups are definitely more popular though, I have no idea who any of the boy group nominees are
3. [+1,576, -247] If you think about it, every singer has worked so hard this year, it's unfair to just pick a few groups to hand out awards to and enjoy the year-end festivities with...
4. [+386, -23] Throw musicality out the window and wrestle with who has the stronger fandom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ basically what music ceremonies are
5. [+362, -15] Ugh, why are votes even a thing... just hand out awards objectively according to how their releases did this year... Or at least find out a way to block people from making infinite accounts.
6. [+294, -9] MAMA is basically a fandom war... throwing out votes like this is basically feeding the fan wars
7. [+236, -14] I wish they'd get rid of the votes. It's just too hard. I want to enjoy the year-end festivities for what they are, I'm so tired of getting anxious over having to vote every year.
8. [+186, -3] These votes will be the death of us;;; do they not realize how many music ceremonies we have to vote for right now? My head's about to explode... and what's the point of voting if people can make multiple accounts?
9. [+249, -30] The nominees for the male rookie award is...
10. [+262, -43] Honestly, the only groups I remember from this year are BTS, EXO, and Twice... and look at how competitive the female group award is but Wonder Girls still holding their own as a 10 year girl group, amazing ㅋㅋ