Article: [Exclusive] 'Multi-dol' Sungso makes a grand return to home country... pay for Chinese variety show appearance 10 million won
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+298, -28] Yeah, after getting some fame in Korea, she'll probably leave and file a lawsuit like the rest of them...
2. [+226, -35] She really is pretty though, talk about turning your life around
3. [+215, -24] Once again, Korea trains another Chinese star only for them to reap the benefits in China...
4. [+21, -12] Agencies really need to cast foreign idols who can at least speak basic Korean. She's on a huge weekend variety and she could barely speak a few phrases. In her CF, all she did was mumble and I thought she was speaking Chinese ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+18, -2] Life changes so fast for Chinese idols... the ones that don't have any fame in their own country come to Korea to earn fame and then turn their lives around. Look at EXO, Victoria, and Fei
6. [+15, -2] The Chinese market may be huge but it also means that there's that much more competition so it's easier for them to start in Korea and go back to China
7. [+13, -6] What if she runs away like the EXO Chinese members?
8. [+8, -2] I wonder if she'll leave like Hangeng and EXO
9. [+6, -1] She will always be limited in the Korean variety industry since she can't speak Korean and there's a cap on how famous she can get. She'll probably stick to promoting in China once her bubble bursts.