Sulli's SNS picture with her cat under another controversy?


Article: Sulli, another sexual SNS post controversy?.. what is it this time

Source: Herald Econ via Nate [original video]

1. [+458, -47] I think the media is making a controversy where there is... how is this sexual at all?

2. [+321, -79] She's hopeless...

3. [+243, -80] I honestly don't know what's going on in that head of hers..;;

4. [+30, -8] She's doing it on purpose~ she enjoys the controversies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -9] But what's so sexual about this ^^;;

6. [+23, -10] What's wrong with the picture? Why are people viewing it sexually..

7. [+21, -15] I think she's just genuinely dumb. She grew up all her life being told she's a pretty princess, what would you expect her to know..ㅠ

8. [+17, -8] My cat comes up to my chest and kneads it too like he's doing aegyo.. it's natural. Sulli as a figure is too controversial ㅜ nothing gets made into something...

9. [+16, -6] My cat Nabi kneads my chest or my stomach fat when I'm laying down;; I never thought of it as sexual... I guess if you don't know the nature of cats, it can look sexual...? ㅋ

10. [+13, -5] What's so sexual about this?

11. [+11, -5] I think anyone who views this sexually has bigger issues

12. [+10, -6] I don't like Sulli but I think this is a a stretch

-