Article: Stellar Gayoung gets on stage with a blue cast on her neck
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+399, -19] What happened to the 'kukak girl'
2. [+276, -13] They're good singers but they've cemented such a bad image concept for themselves that I think it'll be difficult for them to get any bigger
3. [+193, -5] Wait, she's the 'kukak girl' from 1N2D...?
4. [+35, -1] She should rest if it's that bad... what a pity that nugu girl groups have to do things like this to at least get some attention ㅠ
5. [+29, -1] Their CEO must be really mean
6. [+26, -1] She shouldn't be performing at all if her neck is injured, it's weird to see;
7. [+24, -2] Her agency's forcing her to do all sorts of crap to get them popular..
8. [+21, -1] Hate the company, not the group. They're the ones pushing these concepts on them and forcing her to perform despite her in injury.
9. [+18, -0] I don't think I've seen any singer in the world get on stage with a neck brace....
10. [+18, -0] It's weird to see, she should've sat out and rested
11. [+15, -0] What's the point? It just makes viewers feel uncomfortable
12. [+13, -1] You have to be crazy to force your own artist to get on stage like this