Article: SHINee Minho, "Bleached my hair for the first time since debut, I made my hair look more like a celebrity's for my mom"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+298, -34] He has such a kind looking face that his hair color doesn't match him at all. His fans can't think that looks okay, do they?
2. [+286 -35] Doesn't match him
3. [+206, -29] It doesn't match him, especially not with his face
4. [+19, -2] I think it matches him?? It's not styled here but if you see him on stage, his hair looks cool
5. [+17, -5] With his face, what wouldn't match him though... you could shave him bald and he'd still look good ㅋㅋ
6. [+14, -1] He looks prettier with black hair
7. [+10, -1] He doesn't need flashy hair colors when his facial features scream "I'm a celebrity" already~~ and the dye color does match him rather well if you see him on TV...
8. [+10, -4] I saw his hair in real life at the fan meet and although he didn't quite match the color, he still looked handsome. It ages him a bit but he's so handsome already that it really doesn't matter what you throw on him.
9. [+9, -4] I bet his mom will ask him to change it back immediately ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+7, -1] As a hyung, I found him the best looking when he was on 'Running Man' with black hair running around in a red jumper.