Article: 'Ent Relay' Shim Eun Jin, "A Baby VOX reunion? We're looking at timing"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+682, -24] It'll be difficult because of Yoon Eun Hye
2. [+649, -59] At this rate, all of the nineties singers are going to be having comebacks;;;
3. [+519, -24] Baby VOX can't because of Yoon Eun Hye..
4. [+35, -8] Their comeback won't be much if they do go through with it... girl groups never have strong fandoms so the impact isn't as big as male groups with loyal fandoms
5. [+28, -1] It's funny how kids like Seo In Young and Jessi act all tough now but they'd be nothing if they ever got caught out by Shim Eun Jin
6. [+26, -10] Baby VOX had weak public appeal but they probably had some of the best girl group songs back then..
7. [+26, -13] Enough already, Sechs Kies is achieving something amazing in their own right -_- just because you're a nineties singer doesn't mean you'll be successful the minute you comeback;; With Sechs Kies back, you're going to need to at least be someone on HOT's level to have an impact anymore;; no more nostalgia, just go back to your own promos
8. [+26, -7] Nah, don't ㅋ
9. [+21, -1] Baby VOX was a group where each member was pretty except Yoon Eun Hye who was the ugliest but it's ironic how she ended up the most popular
10. [+21, -9] I think Baby VOX has a fair chance at a successful comeback. Their visuals are still there, they had great songs, and they could just release individual singles and still make it out okay. I actually think they can compete against most girl groups today, but they need to do it before they get any older. They're in their mid-late thirties now but it's going to be hard once they hit their forties ㅎ
11. [+19, -1] Not like Yoon Eun Hye is an original member anyway ㅋ
12. [+16, -5] As much as I hate Kwang Soo, you have to admit he has a knack for picking good songs. Turbo and Kim Jung Nam's songs are all awesome songs that represent my childhood, and Baby VOX has had unforgettable songs from their 1st through 7th albums. Every single one of their songs is super good, but I personally love 'GO'.
13. [+16, -11] Sometimes memories are best left as beautiful memories
14. [+14, -8] Sechs Kies was one of those groups that disbanded and got back together so of course their impact now is bigger than groups like god or Shinhwa. They were also the most popular group back in the day;; but even now, their fame will be short lived, people will lose interest in due time. I personally think their new song is trash but their fans are crying over how good it is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People are only listening to Sechs Kies because it's their first new song in a while. I think up to an SES comeback is just fine. Any more with HOT, FinKL, and Baby VOX and it'll just get annoying;;