Article: [Exclusive Interview] Seolhyun, "Everyone goes through dating and break ups, I'm handling it well right now"
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+359, -202] I thought she was just a pretty face but she has a pretty way with words too
2. [+306, -167] After reading the interview, it seems she isn't reflecting over her history controversy but rather thinking that she's handling the negative reactions well
3. [+247, -98] She looks like she's aged in these pictures..
4. [+59, -26] She's so ugly with her hair tied up like that... let it loose since it at least makes you look better
5. [+45, -13] Not sure if it's just these pictures or she's really gone through some stressful times... but she aged really hard
6. [+38, -10] 'Kloud' used to do well with Jun Ji Hyun as their model until they fell for Seolhyun's trend status and switched to her as their model and their profits tanked... They recently became one of the failures of expansion alongside the honey butter chip company
7. [+26, -4] Of course everyone goes through break ups but hers was especially bad considering it made her out to look like she was obsessed with him while he sat around denying it ㅋㅋ talk about a dent in your pride
8. [+19, -12] From her hair to her clothes to her make up, everything looks like she's trying to copy Suzy. Just go back to your tanned skin and sexy style.
9. [+16, -2] She doesn't look good without her usual hair style..
10. [+14, -4] She looks like a pretty North Korean lady;;
1. [+6,581, -309] Yeah well it's not like it was a divorce, it's just a break up
2. [+3,899, -203] I wish they'd stop asking her about the relationship, half of the questions are about it
3. [+601, -51] I wonder what this country cares about other than dating news? All of the dramas are about dating, the celebrity industry is about dating ㅋ How can we raise a generation of brains in this country without any intellectual influence when the public media is in such a tragic state ㅋ
4. [+707, -100] She really has a strong mentality.....
5. [+783, -135] She talks about the history controversy as if she just got unlucky and tripped one day... So different from Jimin's stance for the same controversy. At least Jimin's been studying up.
6. [+777, -140] She doesn't seem to be reflecting at all over the history controversy. She doesn't have a clue about what she did wrong.
7. [+559, -70] You don't just "become an adult" by living life... you have to read and study up. You can't possibly think the passage of time grants you the right to be an adult, right?
8. [+553, -75] She needs to read some more books ㅠㅠ what a shame
9. [+503, -61] How can she not think the relationship influenced her at all?... It actually did in a big way
10. [+414, -54] And what exactly is she "handling well"? I haven't seen her do anything well yet
11. [+382, -48] I don't care about her enough to put her down or hate on her but she's honestly just another female idol who happened to have been born with good looks and can make a living dancing around in underwear. No reason to put her on a pedestal or anything!
12. [+218, -20] Are the pictures really Seolhyun? She looks so ugly in them that I can't even believe it... Her body may be great but her face is... whatever. I guess her face is really dependent on her hair style.
13. [+215, -24] She already got caught running around in tiny skirts but now she's sitting here acting like a classy lady ㅎㅎ please go read some books in the time you're dating
14. [+210, -23] Read some books, it's honestly pathetic
15. [+175, -18] She's just someone who can't sing, dance, or have any talents but still see all the time you turn on the TV through CFs..