Article: 'Happy Together 3' Se7en, "My relationship with Lee Da Hae didn't get out till later than I thought"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+330, -16] Despicable. If you watched the episode, you'll know what I'm talking about. Unbelievable that someone who looks as innocent as he does in the face can go around doing such dirty things off camera.
2. [+314, -25] It's hard to describe how thick skinned celebrities must be. Even when his pictures with Park Han Byul were first released, he was on 'Knee-Drop Guru' going "Byul-ah~", talking about her as if they'd be forever. He shot all sorts of couple MVs and pictorials and now a few years later he's with another woman talking about love on TV all over again... Can't imagine what it must feel like as his ex.
3. [+205, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+33, -6] The bigger trashes are Um Tae Woong who bought a prostitute when he has a wife and kid at home as well as Park Yoochun but Se7en seems to be getting more hate
5. [+29, -3] I find it so hilarious that his biggest scandal was getting caught buying sex and his first TV appearance is now talking about his girlfriend... ㅋㅋ
1. [+1,276, -37] Really made me uncomfortable how they kept bringing up his ex
2. [+918, -63] I can't believe he's actually out on TV talking about this. Sure he can date Lee Da Hae, that's his private life, but the entire nation knows that he went to a brothel during his service...
3. [+865, -70] I really don't want to read about this guy, please stop putting him in the media
4. [+181, -6] 'Happy Together' really does seem to be a show that scandalous stars come on to try and recycle their images ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Soo Geun and Yewon started with this show too
5. [+154, -4] 'Criminals Together'?
6. [+133, -2] "She's someone who approached me and was on my side" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is something only someone who's innocent can say. Does he not realize why all his fans and his ex-girlfriend left him? He should be admitting his mistake and learning from it, not cosplaying as a victim.
Article: Se7en, "I'm reflecting over my breakaway during service but please don't misunderstand what happened"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+4,265, -119] I still remember footage of him twisting the cameraman's arm and paying $170
2. [+3,734, -137] I'm just speechless, really
3. [+2,995, -114] Then why did you twist the reporter's arm? Should apologize for that too
4. [+2,848, -119] Massage parlor, massage parlor
5. [+895, -16] He still has no idea what he did wrong... the very fact that he left his post during service is wrong, there's no "misunderstanding" here
6. [+782, -22] I wonder if all of this is worth it for him to continue being a celebrity
7. [+807, -43] Yewon last week, Se7en this week... this show's going downhill
Article: Se7en 'reveals all' from dating Lee Da Hae to his army scandal
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+2,082, -134] A misunderstanding?! He went to a massage parlor and wanted to buy a prostitute for $170 but there were no available women so he waited a bit before leaving and was caught on camera assaulting a reporter... what misunderstanding?!
2. [+1,668, -125] Ladies and gentlemen, you have just watched a man who threw away Park Han Byul to sleep with a massage parlor woman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,376, -107] Korea must be so rotten to allow a man like this on TV...
4. [+903, -47] Producers are insane for letting this happen ㅡㅡ
5. [+282, -8] So he admits to going but because he didn't do anything there, he thinks he did nothing wrong?