Article: [Exclusive] Kim Jaekyung and Kim Jisook and more to leave DPS... Rainbow on verge of disbandment
Source: Joy News 24 via Naver
1. [+516, -7] Should've given them ample support during their 'A' promos...
2. [+448, -7] DSP just proving time and time again that they're unfit as an agency. They once used to house FinKL and KARA and the fact that they can only produce what they are now shows how unfit they are.
3. [+376, -8] Hul, Rainbow may not have been able to win #1 but their team chemistry has been so good for the past 7 years ㅠㅠ
4. [+273, -13] I feel so bad for Rainbow... if only they won #1 at least once
5. [+169, -4] Logically, it makes sense ㅠ but it's still sad to hear
6. [+27, -0] DSP just needs to shut down ㅡㅡ how can they call themselves an agency. Tsk tsk, I doubt Rainbow would've ended up like this under another agency.
7. [+23, -0] Truly a case where the group got no support from their agency... you could see the drop in quality in their songs and music videos. Pretty members, though... what a shame
8. [+20, -0] I honestly think the members did all that they could
1. [+45, -4] Sad to hear. It's not like the members aren't talented either... if only they tightened up during their 'A' promos and really went hard.
2. [+34, -3] Their song 'A' was good ㅎㅎ You've done all you could, girls
3. [+27, -1] They leave without winning #1 even once...
4. [+6, -0] DSP must really be unfit
5. [+4, -0] Jisook's main job has always been a power blogger anyway.. ㅋㅋ
Article: Rainbow officially announces disbandment... didn't beat the 7 year jinx
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+744, -9] What an unfortunate case. They weren't just unpopular, they were very unpopular. They struggled enough.
2. [+617, -11] They're not disbanding because of the 7 year jinx but because their agency was bad at producing for them. A group like Rainbow with both talent and visuals is so rare but DSP pathetically ruined it.
3. [+507, -8] Sad that they're disbanding without a chance to hold a #1 trophy. The members are so multi-talented and pretty so I know they'll be successful elsewhere. I'll always be supporting them.
4. [+319, -10] Aigoo... what do you expect from DSP...
5. [+242, -10] I seriously question what DSP does to manage their groups
6. [+39, -1] As close as they are, their relationships are founded on business in the end so they'll disband if they have to... If they make as much as EXO or Big Bang, they can stay together for the money but they've tried all they can together now and nothing worked so it's about time they found different paths for themselves.
7. [+22, -1] No point in staying with an agency that won't let you release any more albums. I wish them luck in their individual pursuits.
8. [+14, -0] DSP has never managed any of their groups starting with Sechs Kies in the past. All of their groups had to train and grow themselves on their own.