Article: Park Soo Jin's premature birth, "It's true the birth was early but he's healthy without any issues"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+736, -31] He might've been a premature birth but she was blessed to have still been able to give birth naturally without any issues. Congratulations on becoming parents!
2. [+677, -48] It's not like it was a shotgun wedding, no need for her to get any hate for it. I'm glad she had a healthy birth, congratulations~~
3. [+540, -24] Congratulations. She was blessed to have both her and the baby healthy despite the premature birth. The baby probably wanted to see his parents so badly that he came out early.
4. [+46, -9] I had a premature birth at 34 weeks too. My daughter was born at 2.27 kg and she's now 9 months and is growing fine, looks just like she any other baby. As small as the birth was, just raise him bigger and stronger ^^ congratulations
5. [+43, -5] My friend gave birth at 9 months too and she doesn't smoke, drink, or even say any swears but her baby is growing big and strong.
6. [+41, -20] I had a feeling something felt off when a pregnant woman kept shooting pictorials and whatnot. She's already so wealthy, not sure why she's so greedy. I guess it ended up in a premature birth anyway.
7. [+36, -6] You're safe to give birth past the 34 week mark. You don't need to wait for the full 40 weeks. The lungs are done developing by 34 weeks so you can give birth any time after that. There are a ton of healthy babies that are born before that too because of advancement in medical technology. Mothers already blame themselves very hard when they give premature births so I hope she doesn't read some of the comments here.. congratulations ^^
8. [+32, -8] She gave birth at the 30 week mark though, no? But she's rich enough to probably afford the best management possible... I don't know why she kept working on TV shows after she got pregnant when her body already seemed so weak for pregnancy to begin with... what a shame.
9. [+32, -1] There's no way she got pregnant before the wedding considering the dates of it all, it doesn't match up
10. [+25, -8] Park Soo Jin was not pregnant before the wedding, stop mentioning that
11. [+21, -15] She wasn't even obligated to work through her pregnancy like other working moms, she should've just stayed home and taken care of her health but instead she was out on pictorial shoots and promoting things on SNS and going on vacation everywhere... tsk tsk
12. [+18, -5] 30 weeks is actually quite early for a birth, I'm glad the baby is healthy