Article: "See you soon" 2NE1's Park Bom updates whereabouts, comeback in the works?
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+1,059, -145] Celebrities have it so easy... just pretend to "reflect" for a bit and all of your crimes just disappear...
2. [+802, -118] I'm pretty sure a comeback is not what's important here??? I wonder why everything is always so lenient with only YG?
3. [+489, -104] Came to read the comments and I'm too early ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, she's got quite the strong mentality
4. [+230, -29] I feel like her mentality wouldn't be as bad as it is now if she didn't start with all the plastic surgery mess... I'm pretty sure her mentality crumbled from all that plastic work... what a shame.
5. [+142, -27] Amphetamine is unobtainable in Korea which is why doctors don't prescribe it
6. [+10, -1] Her face is so bad. She looked great during 'You & I'. Anyway, is it true that she was prescribed her pills from her American doctor where it's legal but it's illegal in Korea because of the drug content and that's what caused this whole mess? Or was she really on drugs?
7. [+12, -2] If 2NE1 does comeback, it'll be as a trio and I feel like their stage will feel so empty
8. [+19, -6] I wish she'd give me her body if she's going to waste her body like that
9. [+2, -1] Amphetamine can be prescribed medically but it's dangerous and no doctor in their right mind would prescribe 82 at once in both Korea or America. It would've been scandalous and exile-worthy even in America if they had found out that she was prescribed such a large amount. That's what was so controversial about her case.
1. [+169, -25] She's "my way" no matter what anyone says. Worse than Sulli.. and at least Sulli's pretty..
2. [+165, -25] No, don't come out you plastic monster
3. [+140, -15] What is she going to do about that all that stuff in her face later
4. [+18, -5] I wonder if she can even get married with that face...?
5. [+17, -4] Please leave her out of the group ㅡㅡ
6. [+16, -7] So sad to see a legendary group like 2NE1 just up in the air like this. If you ask the current rookie groups which seniors they were most influenced by, they usually say SND or 2NE1...
7. [+10, -1] So is she done smuggling drugs now? Is her mental health okay? She should stop saying she didn't know and just not do things that she knows are wrong. But of course she needs to learn to differentiate right from wrong in the first place...
8. [+9, -3] I think CL and Minzy would've been perfect as a standalone girl group. Of course they wouldn't be a visual girl group... I wonder why Minzy left when the member that should actually leave is still here...