NS Yoonji is a sexy woman in uniform for Halloween



Article: NS Yoonji cosplays for Halloween 'attention!'

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+1,147, -71] Screw Halloween, what a joke that people are celebrating it in an Asian country

2. [+1,032, -70] Well I guess we've learned that a lack of thought is one of the reasons why she isn't popular now

3. [+543, -39] At a time like this... just go back to America

4. [+58, -9] Please start using your brain for once. You really think this is appropriate at a time like this?

5. [+52, -7] The country's a mess right now and I love how celebrities and non-celebrities alike don't care for our own country's cultures and traditions but go celebrating cosplays for Halloween, such idiots for brains tsk tsk. And what is she anyway? An actor, a singer? I don't even remember a hit song to her name.

6. [+50, -3] With the country in as big of a mess as it is, would it kill celebrities to use their brains for once? Do they have to do this?? Please

7. [+45, -3] I can already hear the gears in her head turning as she takes these pictures like "what will make me look sexiest, what pose will get me the most likes"

8. [+41, -2] She's B-list no matter what she does

9. [+39, -2] I can only sigh. Jimin, Seolhyun, you, all of you need to start using your brains.

10. [+35 -2] Use your brains guys, this isn't the time for you to be out celebrating. It isn't even a holiday, it's just Halloween.

11. [+33, -5] I see kids like her and just think that they live life without using an ounce of their brain tsk tsk

12. [+32, -3] Wait she's American..

13. [+31, -3] Now I know for sure why she never got popular

14. [+28, -3] She looks so cheap

15. [+25, -2] What do you expect from someone with rocks for brains anyway, I bet she doesn't even know what being a public figure means tsk tsk. What a comparison to Shin Hyun Joon (who attended the candlelit protest yesterday), does this b*tch not watch the news?

-