NCT Dream melts the hearts of nuna fans on their 'V app'




Article: 'V app' NCT Dream clears their variety lessons... proud SM maknaes

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+678, -82] The dream kids are so innocent. Chenle even speaks four languages and is talented in piano and singing, what a prodigy. He's the cutest too.

2. [+559, -86] Watching NCT Dream makes me feel so happy and innocent ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think the saying's true that the group gives dongsaengs dreams and hope while they heal the hearts of nunas and hyungs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ they're so cute

3. [+467, -65] Such a fun stream all hour long, the dream kids are so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+430, -65] You guys were so cute, you did well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!! You each earned fried chicken so eat up and get some rest ❤️❤️❤️

5. [+368, -56] They're so cute right now ㅠㅠ but I think it's going to be awkward seeing them grow up later on ㅋㅋ

6. [+79, -9] They're so cute ㅠㅠㅠ Chenle especially is like an elf ㅠㅠㅠ his voice is so clear and his little mannerisms are so cute ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+78, -9] I've been so stressed over my testing period but seeing them makes me feel healed ㅠㅠ this nuna really loves you guys~

8. [+70, -8] They seem a lot more innocent than other kids their age~ they make me smile like a mother when I watch them ㅠㅠ this nuna will always be supporting you guys~

-