Article: 'Music Bank' reps, "BTS did win #1... there was no error in the point system" [official statement]
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+498, -90] Not that I have any ill feelings towards IOI but do their fans not realize that you can't just shove suspicions without any evidence and expect people to come retort? It's ridiculous from our perspective
2. [+479, -88] If there really was an issue, then fans should've brought forth evidence like the Twice-AOA miscalculations but all they did was bring predicted numbers. Poor BTS having to deal with this when they won ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+384, -59] If fans claim even after this that the points are wrong, then they're just trolling for attention
4. [+359, -69] I bet the point difference would've been even more drastic if text votes were included ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+384, -95] Congrats once again toBTS!!!
6. [+140, -16] The fact that their win was suspected of being manipulated is funny. Just accept the results;
7. [+133, -14] IOI fans keep saying that they had every right to raise questions but it's little things like this that get in the media and end up harming the other artist's image. They seem to not know that.
8. [+103, -6] This whole thing should've never been questioned. At least with AOA's case, there was concrete evidence with Hanteo's stats but 'Music Bank' has a separate K-Chart with a separate point system that's different from the Gaon chart used by 'Inkigayo'.
1. [+39, -7] But reality is that IOI is more well known by the public than BTS. Anyway, as if trophies have any meaning anymore. It's a league of their own.
2. [+30, -6] But IOI > BTS in real life...
3. [+30, -7] The numbers do make sense. If you go to digital sites, BTS stupid fangirls have over 10 of their oppas' songs on the top 20. Amazing b*tches, really. Before, I used to just hit the play all button on the chart but now I have to delete all of the BTS songs one by one.
4. [+19, -3] Don't care~
5. [+9, -4] But the public cares more about IOI