Article: 'Miss Korea Jin' Kim Jin Sol, "It's upsetting that people assume Miss Korea = plastic beauty"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+1,190, -18] Applicants need to include their elementary, middle, and high school pictures from now on...
2. [+1,084, -33] Well I still see people who think any procedure where a knife doesn't directly hit the skin doesn't count as plastic surgery... it's like saying you drank but didn't commit drunk driving ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+810, -30] She looks alright but most of the applicants pretty much look like plastic surgery monsters so of course people are going to assume that Miss Koreas = plastic..
4. [+53, -4] Her nose looks obviously fake~
5. [+37, -0] It's funny how Koreans think that procedures like botox aren't considered plastic surgery. It is.
6. [+36, -0] You got your nose done too. Don't lie!!!!
7. [+35, -2] I read the title and thought maybe this Miss Korea is different but I don't think she has any right to be talking when I didn't even recognize her from when she was last picked as Miss Korea. What did she put in her nose?????? How can she complain about people's bias about Miss Koreas being plastic when she got work done too??
8. [+33, -3] Whether she got work done or not, I don't think she's considered 'Jin' material... Jang Yoon Jung, Lee Seung Yeon, Go Hyun Jong, Honey Lee... now those were the true Miss Koreas.
9. [+31, -3] You can't even make it to Miss Universe..
10. [+27, -0] Some of the applicants need to have some shame and skip the competition if they see others from the same plastic surgery clinic competing. They all end up looking like twins...
11. [+25, -1] What're you so upset about when it's the truth?
12. [+25, -0] Yeah, the competition's no longer a beauty pageant, rather a show of the skills of plastic surgeons