Lee Dong Hwi shows off his unique fashion sense in New York


Article: "Not panties" Lee Dong Hwi shows unique fashion sense while visiting NY to support model girlfriend

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1,077, -45] I don't care how much of a lover my boyfriend is, if he showed up to see me dressed like that, I'd be so damn embarrassed

2. [+875, -49] That looks so bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously

3. [+758, -57] I've never thought of him as a good dresser

4. [+69, -5] He's still wearing his 'Reply' fashion to this day;;

5. [+65, -4] He probably thought he looked fashion forward

6. [+63, -4] Just because you dress unique doesn't mean you dress well..

7. [+55, -4] There's no right answer to fashion but there is excess... he tried too hard to make pink his point color and ended up looking like a circus clown

8. [+55, -5] If I were his girlfriend, I'd be embarrassed to be seen with him

9. [+51, -7] His fashion is horrible... I've never thought of him as a good dresser

10. [+45, -5] Honestly, that's the kind of fashion that will get you treated like an idiot in New York

-