Article: EXO Lay, "I fainted by my own fault... please don't blame the agency"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+390, -51] That's cool of him to clarify
2. [+286, -22] Three have already backstabbed and left under the guise of being sick. Lay's actually the only Chinese member still with the team right now so why should he be the butt of jokes? ㅋㅋ It's really barbaric and racist to make fun of someone who fainted because he was actually sick.
3. [+184, -11] Well agencies are an easy target of blame for idol fans. When anything bad happens, just blame it on the agency or the CEO. When something good happens, it's because their oppas are so awesome and fans worked so hard. It's good that Lay clarified that it's not the agency's fault. I hope he takes care of his health from now on. Fainting so suddenly like that is really dangerous.
4. [+29, -1] If only all the Chinese members were like Lay...
5. [+27, -9] What a nice kid... angel Lay
6. [+25, -9] Oh~ that's cool of him
7. [+25, -10] Find strength Lay
8. [+22, -3] I don't understand either why Lay gets lumped with the other three and gets hated on. Hate him only after he leaves. How can you tell him to leave now or that you only support 8? Why do you think Lay is still in EXO, protecting the integrity of the group, even with all of this hate? Because clearly the group is still important to him and he trusts in the agency. He could've left already if he really wanted to. It's unfair that he's getting hate over something that hasn't even or will never happen yet.
9. [+20, -5] People who blame the agency do so because they don't really know what's going on. SM set up Lay his own studio in China after the other 3 left so he manages his own schedules.
10. [+14, -2] He's so different from the other Chinese members who left...