Article: Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hongki fail to become professional bowlers... but their minds are 'pro'
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+507, -12] Very cool. Now this is how you break a sweat, unlike the other men who break a sweat in scandalous places!
2. [+460, -17] I bet all the people who accused the league of giving him an easier lane to pass him are feeling sorry ㅋ
3. [+367, -9] I think it's cool that they're challenging themselves
4. [+18, -2] They may have failed but I think it was beautiful for them to challenge themselves and give it their all without expecting any special perks. Great job to the both of them.
5. [+17, -3] I bet the bowling association is sad they didn't pass... it's their first time in a while getting so much attention, even their chairman recently got an SBS interview. What better promotion is there than having Kim Soo Hyun show up..
6. [+16, -3] Fail or not, still amazing
7. [+14, -0] I guess going pro really isn't that easy. I assume it all comes down to a difference in stamina and focus right at the end.
8. [+10, -3] How endearing. Hope to see him in a new drama soon.
1. [+3,606, -55] A round of applause to challenging themselves!
2. [+2,209, -48] Just the fact that they challenged themselves is beautiful
3. [+1,956, -54] So good to see...
4. [+1,711, -42] Cool that they gave it their all without caring about the results
5. [+308, -8] So respectable that they gave up special treatment and thoroughly enjoyed the competition for what it is~
6. [+278, -12] Kim SOo Hyun's afternoon matches were enough points to go pro... sad that his morning points weren't enough~
7. [+240, -4] Great job, clap clap clap... I support them for declining special treatment points and giving it their all fair and square.
8. [+285, -21] Such a wholesome hobby activity... there's just no way to bring them down